Lotus Elan

Mid resto surplus parts sale, Sydney Australia

PostPost by: robertverhey » Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:26 am

Hi as I have limited space and can't bear to throw things away that might be useful to someone, the following parts are available. I've put a price against them, but that's just to give an idea, more than happy to accept ridiculously low offers. I don't mind posting overseas at buyer's expense (apart from the rotisserie!)

I've included a pic of each item but there are more pics at http://s9.photobucket.com/user/robertve ... sto%20sale

1. Rotisserie, essential kit for the restorer whose knees and back have seen better days (like me). Owes me $250, and happy to sell outright, but would also be interested in an extended loan, or if someone in Sydney has the space to store it and make it available to other restorers on a loan basis...basically whatever it takes to get it out of my garage! It does dismantle to a reasonable size (see other pics in photobucket)

2. Used front discs, .366" and .377" thickness. Need a skim. $A10 the pair

3. Rear discs, one is way too thin, the other is usable at .380". $A5 each

4. Various steering rack parts, including some new rack mount rubbers (I've gone for solid mounts). The universals have wear, need new rubbers....anyway any piece that's in the box $A5 a piece

5. Pair of driveshafts with donuts. I've gone for CV shafts. These donuts appear to be date stamped as 1967, which is the car's year of manufacture. And they're still reasonbly good. Wow. $A20 the lot will remove donuts if you just want them.

6. Extractors. Metal is quite thin, these won't get another go, but the flanges may be useful to someone who's fabricating their own set, and the shape might help as a pattern. $A10..... oh okay $A5. Happy to cut if you just want the flanges.

7. Diff locating torque rods. Threads are a bit average (see other pic on photobucket), maybe they can be re-threaded I don't know. Anyway $A5 the pair

8. Engine mount right hand (carburettor) side, the offset one. Sorry condition but with a bit of silicon in the gap might go for years, who knows? $A2

9. Late S3/S4 radiator fan. Was going to adapt this to my wider Stanpart radiator, but on second thoughts I don't want to butcher a factory part. Complete with radiator side mounts and bars, fan works well $A50

10. Gearbox mount, suit factory chassis (I've gone Spyder). Includes spacers if you want them. $A20

robertverhey
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: Dave240 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:12 am

PM'd
69 Elan +2 - Currently in as many pieces as physically possible
Dave240
Second Gear
Second Gear

Total Online: