Lotus Elan

Parts for sale: Proceeds to lotuselan.net

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:10 pm

Hopefully this will be the first of many listings under this heading (and I'm hoping Jeff may add a sticky on it). I'm suggesting that members post up their 'unwanted' lotus parts for sale if they can spare them and the proceeds then get donated to lotuselan.net

I'd suggest that a minimum offer price is given on each listing and that actual offers and correspondence are carried out behind closed doors via PM to avoid clogging the thread. Once the item has sold then the member should edit their post to the effect that it is sold.
Last edited by elanfan1 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Steve

Silence is Guildern; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:16 pm

So I'll start things off.

I have a single pair of Elan sidestripes (or sidewinders) left that have the plain script "LOTUS ELAN" on them and are thus suitable for cars that are prepared in the usual 'sprint' colour scheme but do not want to pretend to be sprints.

Having previously sold for around ?40 there must be someone out there who would pay say ?20 for them? Buyer would be responsible for P&P costs. So come on guys.

These stripes are the usual gold/white but have 'mounting tape' covering them in the photo.

P1100136.JPG
The lower ones in this picture
P1100136.JPG (58.89 KiB) Viewed 876 times
Steve

elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Well disappointingly there have been no offers for the Elan stripes which is a shame as I had hoped I could donate the proceeds. So before I withdraw does anyone want them?

In the meantime if there is anyone else that wants to post up an item for sale on this thread with proceeds to elan.net please feel free.
Steve

elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: nkat » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:17 am

I'll take them and make a donation. 20 quid, was it? PM me or [email protected].

Best, Nigel.
nkat
New-tral

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Pleased to say that the stripes are now sold and the proceeds are winging their way to to Jeff via the donate button. Thanks.

If anyone else would like to make another part(s) available with proceeds to the site - please do so here.
Steve

elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: