Lotus Elan

Elan +2 Body and Identity for Sale and other things.

PostPost by: Bob » Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:24 am

Hi,
I have a few items for sale I shall be putting them on fleabay shortly but thought I would give everybody a chance here first not going to give them away but if you are interested PM me.

1 Painted Body and identity has a (V5) in good condition, has a couple of small paint chips 1 small gel crack and a little micro blistering but generally it quick good. If you hava a donner car it would be easily turning into a very nice paint job without the normall expense. Has new inner sill fitted and a new headlining.

2 I have New (2003) Spyder chassis complete with front suspension and rear double wishbone spyder suspension Spax adjustable springs and dampers. New Disks (rusty but will soon clean up) set of front and rear calipers and set of Spyder 14" wheels on a 185*14 Yokharma's (one has a leaking valve I suspect so may need replacing. The diff is fitted and a rack with new gaiters and track rod ends. All the Spyder engine mounting are there. See photos.
3 New handbrake pivot and connecting rods
4 Set of Aeroquip SS hoses
5 New fibre glass dash top
6 Pedal box complete with pedals and new Master cycliders.
Other items include New Servo, 4 old Webers including a pair of Type 18's a complete dash early type in very good condition. Complete loom new (front,dash and rear) Set of very good black trim and new carpets.
BOB

PM me for further information
Attachments
Dashtop.jpg and
aeroquipBP.jpg and
handbrake.jpg and
spyder2rear2.jpg and
spyder2rear.jpg and
spyder2front.jpg and
spyder1.jpg and
Yell+2(3)sill.jpg and
Yell+2(2).jpg and
Yell+2(1).jpg and
S4, S2 and a +2 Zetec on the way
Bob
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: bg109685 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 pm

Hi Bob,

Have PMed you re item 2, contact details enclosed.

Hope to talk to you soon

Brian
1970 Martini Green +2S,
bg109685
First Gear
First Gear

Total Online: