Lotus Elan

Various items

PostPost by: worzel » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:18 am

Hi

Still have the following bits- some are general car related others Lotus specific.

Pair of original brass brake banjos to enable flexi pipes to attach direct to rear calipers. Used to be on my S4 years ago.

Found- one of the curious dashboard inserts thru which the fixing screws mount. this is the splined outer surface type.

One unused/unopened glass repair kit bought from Frost.

Prices- banjos ?6 plus postage
Dashboard gizmo- don't know- make an offer
Glass repair kit- new cost ?11- yours for ?6 plus postage
Might also have a pair of original side/repeater indicators if I can find them in the attic. used to be on my sprint. Not perfect but undamaged perfect. Let me know if interested.

tel 0151 480 8400 or via the forum or direct on [email protected]

John
worzel
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: worzel » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi

Just a quick update on the sprint repeater lamps. Now found them. Some pictures added. As for price- I don't wish to "extort" money from fellow enthusiasts but I'd like a fair price. About their condition- I removed them from my own 72 car in 1989 when I painted it. The lenses are undamaged (and not faded), the metal bases are also undamaged and straight, the threads are ok but need a clean up. the cable feeds both need to be replaced and soldered on, the bezels are undamaged (no kinks) with only very minor surface corrosion to one end of each and only minor underside corrosion- doesn't detract from overall appearance.

Regards

John
Attachments
DSC00509.JPG and
DSC00508.JPG and
DSC00507.JPG and
DSC00506.JPG and
DSC00505.JPG and
worzel
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: