Lotus Elan

Batch of Elan and plus 2 Parts for Sale

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:43 pm

I have been fortunate enough to pick up a batch of Elan and Plus 2 parts and am now offering some of them for sale. There is too much to list altogether but I guess as the pile goes down that might be possible.

I welcome your wants enquiries but please bear with me if I don't get to reply quickly
If you are looking for photos of things please make sure you include your direct email address for me to reply. I am happy to deliver some of the heavier or more awkward items to the Club Lotus Malvern Show but will need to be paid in advance - to save me going back and forth to the car several times to meet people and missing half the show because of that I propose a Noon meeting at my car.

OK here goes:

refurbished Girling MK11B servo (couple of minor storage scratches) these are ?240 to send off to have refurbished - and so you have to have one to start with. This one has brake fluid in it (as i found out when unscrewing one of the red plastic stoppers) - this is apparently a good thing as it preserves the insides - ?190

New - still sealed in bag S4 Main engine bay loom for Dynamo - found out a little more. This is an Autosparks product and is the engine bay loom only. They cost ?140 new - so first ?110 secures. They also told me that Mattys do a small conversion loom (which Autosparks make) to covert this to alternator

Newly relined with Feredo handbrake pads (have corners cut off) - ?32 a set

Various starter motors, alternators and a reconditioned dynamo - offers

+2 Workshop Manual - pretty good but some foxing on the pages but otherwise quite clean ?25

New clutch pressure plate/splined cover thingy & new plate. Couple second hand ones offers

Alternator mounting bracket - the chunky one ?75

Carb air box covers 1 single hole - offers

+2 complete front hub assemblies - offers

a pair of front hubs - maybe small Elan I'll have to check

4 x new still banded rotoflexes - ?260

pair of front discs - new ( Ineed to check dimensions) - offers

single rear disc new - offers

pair of new lotocones - offers

Oatmeal Plus 2 centre console - 2 inches of stitching pulled apart slight cracking underside cosmetically not at all bad still has chrome around gearstick opening so 4 speed? Offers

+2 pedal box - don't ask me which one - yet!

Keinzle clock - 50ish mm red hands centre adjustment (need to check if working)

various rocker dash switches

new oil pump

That'll do for now

Lots more............
Last edited by elanfan1 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steve

Silence is Guildern; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: john-c-elan+2 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Re centre console, do u have the matching rear 'Y' shaped bit that fits between seats, and have u found out yet if the clock/s are working pls ? thks
john-c-elan+2
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: Gizze » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Hi,
I'd be interested in the clock, and a motor / fan for the engine cooling if you have one.
Gizze
Gizze
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: Higs » Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Which +2 rear box is it - straight through or transverse?
Higs
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: elanfan1 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:37 pm

Gizie - unfortunately the fan motor does not appear to work - on using a small 12v alarm battery at present but think it should have been enough to turn it - so no good I'm afraid

The rear box is I believe the straight thru one - there is just a small bend on the inboard end (if that makes any sense at all) - let me know if you want a picture - send me your email address
Steve

Silence is Guildern; Duct Tape is Silver
elanfan1
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: