4 options for the Elan conversion
1. Install a droop limiting cable or strap as i do to keep within the original suspension design parameters that the standard CV can handle.
2. Install limited droop shocks to achieve the same result as 1.
3. Install CV's that can accomodate the required extra droop and a shaft length that also can accomodate this also. This is what I understand what Col Croucher at Elan trickbits has done with his kit.
4. Give up selling Elan CV converisons
- Coveted Fifth Gear
- Posts: 7744
- Joined: 22 Sep 2003
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests