sprint JEA 147K

PostPost by: deryck » Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:33 am

Morning All,
i have decided to offer this car to members which if not sold will go into storage as a have run out of space at home
i am not going to sell the car other than to a fellow lotus fanatic who will cherish the car and keep its originally.
if there is no interest from members the car will go into storage next weekend.

supplied to Michael Kendrick in ist January 1972 from Foley park motors motors in kidderminster and
PDI by Paul matty when he was an apprentice there.
15800 genuine miles from new and totally original in every respect never been painted.
paintwork yellow over white now not brilliant but sacrilege to paint, bonnet worst feature
interior as new as is engine bay and chassis.
Michael unfortunately passed away last year when i brought the car from Paul matty who brought the car from the estate who had serviced the car for years having known the car since new hence why the mileage is genuine.
Michael took the car the Paul on dry days for routine MOTs living very close.
i have never used the car and the battery has been removed and the fuel drained
ran as new prior to the car going into my collection.
Car is featured in the book by Mike Taylor
Paul changed the water pump other than that the engine is again completely original.

If any member is in a position to take over the custodianship the car can be viewed at my home in Northampton
please contact me on
07802387405 anytime
[email protected]
for photos and any further information no PMs please
members price 50K which i believe is very realistic and considerably less than the car would make at auction which is not going to happen.

many thanks and regards
keep safe
deryck.

PS
also with the car original as new hood tool kit and jack
deryck
Second Gear
Second Gear

Total Online: