Elan S4SE DHC for sale.

PostPost by: reds4se » Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:20 pm

After four years of ownership i have decided to part with my S4 elan.Due to working away the car is just not being driven as often as it should be.It is a genuine soft-top in red , mileage 80k believed to be accurate going on previous MOT certificates.The body shows the usual gel-coat cracks and has some blistering of the bonnet and rear bumper and boot.Mechanically sound and retaining rotoflex , dynamo and points.The front cover assembly was changed last year with a Burton replacement after the water pump seal failed and has a high-torque starter motor from Kelvedon and Magnecor distributor and h.t. leads.Both seats were re-covered in November as per original style.Carburettors are Stromberg.I have some history from the 80's and 90's and all bills from my ownership.Classic vehicle tax and MOT to November I can e-mail photographs to serious buyers.The car is located in Leeds,England.Best offer in the region of ?9,000.
e mail: [email protected]
reds4se
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: reds4se » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Thank you to all those who contacted me regarding the car.She is now sold and has moved south to the Lincs / Notts area.As the car was only advertised here i am sure the new owner is a like-minded Lotus fan and only hope he has the fun with her that i had.
Rich Batty.
reds4se
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: Chancer » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 pm

It seemed so cheap that I thought it was another scam :oops:

I thought that restoration cases went for that sort of money.
Chancer
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: