Plus 2 S 130 for sale

PostPost by: sulzeruk » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:56 am

Hi all, my Plus 2 is sadly being put up for sale as I have bought an E type and that needs a fair bit of work. The Car is currently on the road, TAXed and MOTed.
Previous owner had the car for nearly 20 years, his son and him restored it and finished it about 10 years ago. Original chasis was found to be in perfect condition so was repainted and reused, no rot at all. Engine was fully rebuilt at the same time, car was re painted into Lasur Blue and still retains its original metalflake roof in perfect unfaded condition. The car was last taxed in 2001 and then stored off the road. I bought it in 2007 and recommisioned it.
Since I took it off the road, I have replaced:
Carbs ultrasonically cleaned and rebuilt with a genuine kit
All front and rear bushes with polyurethane ones
All suspensions components grit blasted and painted
New wheel bearings front and rear
New track rod ends
New rack mounts
New front and rear disks
4 overhauled brake calipers and new pads including handbrake pads and all new linkage pins for the handbrake
Pair of new Mick Miller drive shafts
New top and bottom hoses
Reconditioned radiator and pucka expansion tank
New Goodridge brake hoses for front and back
Replacement filler neck (Clivyboy) with rad cap in it and new temperature thermistor
New bottom trunnions.
2 new Lotocones for the top strut mounts
All rear bushes changed for Polyurethane and arms blasted and painted
New brake master cylinder and clutch master and slave cylinder
New servo
Reconditioned and converted speedo by Speedy Cables
New rear bumper and number plate lights
New Pacet rad fan
Electronic ignition
New airbox hose and filter
New solid state voltage stabilisor
I am sure there are other new parts, have receipts for all parts
All the gauges work in the car including the outside temp gauge.
Bodywork on the car is in reasonable condition, there are a few small star cracks here and there and some minor blistering, nothing huge though and perfectly usuable as is.I also have parts books and manuals that will go with the sale and also some spares.
I am looking for offers around ?9.5K for the car, I can e-mail pictures to any interested parties if you PM me your e-mail address, car is located in Bonnybridge in Scotland. I have a 2 post ramp in my unit so any inspection is welcome!
Al Cowan
sulzeruk
Second Gear
Second Gear

Total Online: