Elan Sprint DHC 1971 SOLD

PostPost by: neilsjuke » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:12 pm

Lotus Elan Sprint DHC 1971 for Sale
Lots of paperwork going back to the first service when the then owner address was 11 Downing St SW1.
I have in the last 3 years, starting at the front , replaced, rebuilt or restored the headlamps (Cibie), Kenlow fan, radiator (recored), hoses including heater, engine (full rebuild), new clutch, gearbox (rebuilt with new bearings and lay shaft), prop shaft (Ujs replaced), front suspension (polybushed), shock absorbers, springs, brake and clutch master cylinders, callipers (all rebuilt), new SS exhaust, Susan Miller?s rear drive shaft and UJs. It has its original chassis being that it was Zibarted from new. The paint and body would benefit from some TLC (usual stars etc). Has a full tonneau although scuffed. I have fitted a hidden sound system e.g. amplifier and speakers so you can plug in a DAB radio with no interference or IPod or W.H.Y via headphone sockets. Steering wheel restored new leather. New dash and heater motor installed and all wiring and connector have been checked and the switches stripped. New battery and cut off switch, immobiliser auto with key fob sender ,oil pressure warning light make the interior light on dash glow yellow I have City and Guilds in Auto electrics and mechanics and no longer trade being retired. See link for pictures. Recent agreed valuation of ?20,000. Looking for ?15,750.00 (no offers) before it goes on eBay
Neil
01622 814400 In Kent 20 mins from the M25 Dartford Crossing

Link to work done by me
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16638375@N ... 202952079/

neilsjuke
Third Gear
Third Gear

Total Online: