1970 +2S

PostPost by: Timb » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Having checked to see why there was too much camber on the o/s/f wheel I found the o/s/f chassis tower has rusted and collapsed. I'm not sure if I have the time or enthusiasm to do a chassis change or repair so I am thinking of selling it as it is.
I've owned it for just over two years, used it regularly, done over 8K mls in it, done lots of small rolling resto type jobs to it, never had any breakdowns, doesn't use oil, doesn't smoke, holds it's coolant and temperature, everything works, many rare original parts on it, long MOT, etc etc. Body is in presentable order, I've not resprayed it because I like to be able to use it and not worry about every car park door opening bump etc.
It's been a good car and everything is there, just needs chassis change/repair.

So if anyone out there wishes to make a sensible offer I'd let it go to a new home. As we all know there is money to be made by breaking it and there is an incomplete car on ebay currently at ?3K bit, so I am not going to let it go for peanuts.

If you have serious interest please pm me for more details and I can take photos if you wish. Car is in North London for viewing and can still be driven, carefully.

Thought I'd offer it on here before considering ebay.

Thanks
Tim
Timb
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: p.faurie » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:16 pm

HI TIM YOU HAVE A PM
p.faurie
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: McBiter » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Tim,

Sent a PM

Mark
McBiter
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: Timb » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Just thought I'd bring this back to the top.
Still for sale and I can now offer a donor rolling shell with good chassis and many other good parts, if anyone wants to make a sensible offer for the lot.
pm or email me.
Thanks
Tim
Timb
First Gear
First Gear

Total Online: