Lotus Elan

Turnolock radio for sale

PostPost by: weddingcarclive » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi everyone I have for sale an original Phillips Turnolock radio which will fit and not protrude from the dash, which were original radio's fitted to elans & Plus 2 models because of the limited space behind the dash, it is in good order with Turnolock memory system working and lots of volume available to drown that pesky exhaust note mmmm might be something wrong with that statement me thinks, anyway for when you wish for something a little less ear pleasing you could turn it on and listen to some other tunes, I am located in Manchester England UK and can post or you could collect
Price is ?100 Plus postage which would have to be recorded royal mail not sure what cost would be until I have it weighed etc and forgot to mention it is negative earth
Last edited by weddingcarclive on Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
weddingcarclive
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: englishmaninwales » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:29 pm

I've sent you a message about the radio.
Malcolm
1966 Elan S3 Coupe
1994 Caterham 7
englishmaninwales
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: Eric the Viking » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Hi
If still for sale I'm interested
Cheers
J
Eric the Viking
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: weddingcarclive » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:52 am

Sorry sold same night as listed but may have another which has very very low volume (like a crystal set ) needing repair, plus requires fascia plates which I am sure Sue Miller stocks although I would include a black plastic surround which the oblong requires a bit of fettling to fit, not a problem just a bit of filing, if you want to have it repaired yourself it is ?45 or depending how much it costs to repair if not a lot it will be ?100 plus post which was price of last one.
Thanks for your message, regards Clive
weddingcarclive
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: Eric the Viking » Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:48 pm

Hi Clive
Thanks for the reply but in the interim I have sourced a fully functional Turnolock with original fascia and power switch for FM so I am sorted.
Best regards
J
Eric the Viking
First Gear
First Gear

PostPost by: weddingcarclive » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:45 am

Excellent well done, they are now really very rare unless buying from dealers & then expensive
regards Clive
weddingcarclive
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: Haddock » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Hi do you still have the ?40 radio for sale? If so I am interested!
Haddock
New-tral

PostPost by: weddingcarclive » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:57 am

Yes still available at ?45 plus postage which last one I think cost ?12-50 mmm could have been ?8-50 I would have to look in my messages to be sure, one was sold on ebay this week not working for ?95 so not expensive at ?45 in my opinion, it powers up turnolock changer works ok just the volume is as weak as a crystal set, you will know what that is if you are as old as I am ha ha
weddingcarclive
Second Gear
Second Gear

Total Online: