Lotus Elan

Dereliott Conversions, Thurstaston Wirral, & Llandudno Wales

PostPost by: Dereliott » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:05 pm

Hello, I am the webmaster for Dereliott Conversions who were very well known Lotus Dealers of the 60's 70's & 80's. I intend to put some tech info on the site as soon as I have time but in the meantime some of you may remember Dereliott's. I have put a Lotus page up which may be of some interest and there is a free Live Chat page, please take a look at: www.dereliott-conversions.webs.com
Dereliott
New-tral

PostPost by: Sea Ranch » Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:28 am

Thanks for sharing, Mr. Webmaster. Very nice. I really enjoyed the Lotus pages; some brochures I had not seen before.

Best regards,

Randy
Sea Ranch
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Keith Scarfe » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:19 am

wow petrol 69p. Ill have to take a trip over there to fill up.
Keith Scarfe
Third Gear
Third Gear

PostPost by: worzel » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:50 am

Hi

I remember this firm quite well, there was also another agency not too far from them called H E Russell who if I recall correctly (going back to early 70's) were also official Lotus dealers. At the time I was looking for a replacement for a Triumph Spitfire and elans were on my list inc TR6's. I remember the very first time I called to Derelliot's, one of the sales staff got talking to me and said to me something like "elans are outdated now- technology has moved on- I think their time has passed". He was trying to sell me a newish Elite.

John
worzel
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

Total Online: