SOME SAGE ADVICE

PostPost by: GrUmPyBoDgEr » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:36 pm

twincamman wrote:I can drive fast ---- :shock: ---ed

:shock: :roll: :shock: :roll: :?:
Beware of the Illuminati

Editor: On Sunday morning, February 8th 2015, Derek "John" Pelly AKA GrumpyBodger passed away genuinely peacefully at Weston Hospicecare, Weston Super Mare. He will be missed.
GrUmPyBoDgEr
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Jens » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:59 pm

In order to get back on topic and stop the radiator-heat exchanger discussion, I would go for Russian Sage.

Now, that is my sage advice.
"Make the suspension adjustable and they will adjust it wrong - look at what they can do to a Weber carburetor in just a few moments of stupidity with a screwdriver..." (CABC)

My one problem is that distance keeps me from my Elan. (36/5395)
Jens
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: billwill » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Car Radiators (the simple theory):

If your fan is not working or your radiator is not big enough or the fins are clogged with flies & mud or the tubes are clogged with corrosion debris then the coolant boils in traffic jams and the magic white steam escapes and your engine stops working, forever.

:D :shock: :P :roll:
Bill Williams

36/6725 S3 Coupe OGU108E Yellow over Black.
billwill
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:07 pm

the little voice in my head says Mr Pelly is right --looking at the tubes -angles and material I will have the old one re built and land nose heavy -----now I need a nap ---thanks for the input guys e
dont close your eyes --you will miss the crash

Editor: On June 12, 2020, Edward Law, AKA TwinCamMan, passed away; his obituary can be read at https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/edward-law. He will be missed.
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: GrUmPyBoDgEr » Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:37 pm

twincamman wrote:the little voice in my head says Mr Pelly is right --looking at the tubes -angles and material I will have the old one re built and land nose heavy -----now I need a nap ---thanks for the input guys e

Stop listening to the little voices Ed :lol:
Beware of the Illuminati

Editor: On Sunday morning, February 8th 2015, Derek "John" Pelly AKA GrumpyBodger passed away genuinely peacefully at Weston Hospicecare, Weston Super Mare. He will be missed.
GrUmPyBoDgEr
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:58 pm

I only hear the voices when the Mother Ship is around and my tinfoil hat slips off my head ----- :roll: its up there again---e

Editor: On June 12, 2020, Edward Law, AKA TwinCamMan, passed away; his obituary can be read at https://www.friscolanti.com/obituary/edward-law. He will be missed.
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: Crusty » Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:02 pm

Being a plumbing and heating engineer all I can say is all the top efficient air conditioners, fridges, radiators, heat pumps and boilers all have alli heat exchangers, some of the air conditioning plant is amazing
-~------~-----~------~------~-
>.....ELAN 1969 S4 SE COUPE.....<
>...SEE YOU ON THE FLIP SIDE...<
-~------~-----~------~------~-
Crusty
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: GrUmPyBoDgEr » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:03 am

twincamman wrote:I only hear the voices when the Mother Ship is around and my tinfoil hat slips off my head ----- :roll: its up there again---e

Nurse-----------nurse!!!!!
He's out of bed & wandering around the ward again!! :D
Beware of the Illuminati

GrUmPyBoDgEr
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: elansprint71 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:32 pm

Crusty wrote:Being a plumbing and heating engineer all I can say is all the top efficient air conditioners, fridges, radiators, heat pumps and boilers all have alli heat exchangers, some of the air conditioning plant is amazing

Hey Crusty- don't expect logic or facts to cut any ice round here. :wink:

I have never in my life seen tinfoil either!!!!!! Alluminium foil, yes. :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
elansprint71
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:53 pm

no no the rays can penetrate aluminium ---only tin foil or you get the probes ----worse that the 3rd form prefect --e

twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: GrUmPyBoDgEr » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:57 pm

elansprint71 wrote:
Crusty wrote:Being a plumbing and heating engineer all I can say is all the top efficient air conditioners, fridges, radiators, heat pumps and boilers all have alli heat exchangers, some of the air conditioning plant is amazing

Hey Crusty- don't expect logic or facts to cut any ice round here. :wink:

I have never in my life seen tinfoil either!!!!!! Alluminium foil, yes. :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

Dear oh dear, I'm amazed at how ill-informed some of you are.
It's well known that those hats must be made of tin foil.
Tin foil is an element of the alloy unobtanium.
Aluminium foil only provides minimal or possibly no protection from alien radio beams.

Beam us up Mr. Spock, we're in trouble down here!
Beware of the Illuminati

GrUmPyBoDgEr
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:19 pm

thank you ---and may your dylithium crystals ever glow blue e

twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: elansprint71 » Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:43 pm

Damn; Crusty: they've rumbled us. :roll:

Please post address for suppliers for genuine tinfoil, or has that gremlin-faced Robbie Williams bloke cornered the market?

http://www.ufocasebook.com/wilmslow1966.html

Evidently, since the above incident, my local cops have either worn tin helmets, or not bothered to go out at night, in case they might see something; or in fact, anything. :roll:

Conclusive proof, I'd say.
elansprint71
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:57 am

:roll: THEY ARE UP THERE :roll: DRINK STRONG AMBER LIQUIDS AS A DETERRENT :roll: AND BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR RISING GARBAGE CAN LIDS :roll: AND KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR KLAATEN AND GORT :wink: E:

twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:11 am

GEEZ I hope we have a thaw soon ---I NEED TO GET OUT TO THE GARAGE ---AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---e

twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PreviousNext

Total Online: