LHD 26R Pedal Box

PostPost by: jkolb » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:36 pm

I posted this on one of the other forums, but wanted to make sure it got a wide audience.

I am trying to find a LHD version of the 26R Pedal Box, or one that serves the same purpose in allowing the use of separate brake master cylinders and a balance bar. TTR used to make one, but has discontinued the product. Anyone know of an alternative or a source?

Thanks in advance.

Jerry
jkolb
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:29 am

Jerry its the same foot well -----use 2 small Lockheed [I think] masters and remote reservoirs --it requires a small opening cut in the fender wall to accommodate one of the masters ----covered with a small plate to keep the rocks and sticks out -------modify the pedal to take a rose joint in the middle and put 2 rod ends on the clevis pins ---one each on either side of the bias bar----I cant get the damn picture to post ----email me off line Ill try to send pics of mine ----ed
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: jkolb » Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:32 pm

Turned out to be very easy to modify the existing pedal box to work with a balance bar. Will post photos when I get back near my car again.

Jerry
jkolb
Second Gear
Second Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:06 pm

good ---- :D --works a treat when its done ---dont forget to plate it --ed
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

PostPost by: cabc26b » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:13 pm

Gentlemen if you can find it in your hearts to post or send me pictures of/to your solution I would appreciate it as a duel master arangement is one I would like to retrofit onto both my cars.
cabc26b
Fourth Gear
Fourth Gear

PostPost by: twincamman » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:19 pm

e mail me off line --theres a few ---ed
twincamman
Coveted Fifth Gear
Coveted Fifth Gear

Total Online: